The Northern Care Alliance has partnered with DrDoctor to provide outpatients with an appointment reminder and rescheduling service via a text message and online service. This is designed to make it easier for you to manage your appointments at our hospitals and clinics. This service is currently being implemented across the Trust.
If we have your mobile number, you will receive appointment reminders by text message.
If we only have your landline, you will receive appointment reminders by voice message.
In many cases you will be able to request to change or cancel your appointment by text message, or by logging into the online patient portal, unless your appointment is within the following three days of receipt.
Get online by following the link in your text messages or by visiting nhs.my/pat
Once online you can:
- View appointment details
- View location information, including google maps and floor plans
- View important clinic information, this may include leaflets and videos
- Add your appointment to your personal calendar
- Request to change of cancel your appointment in some circumstances.
How to log in
- Click on the link in your text message or visit my/pat
- Insert your name, date of birth and postcode.
- We’ll send a one-time code to your number to verify it is you. Enter this into the webpage.
Why are we doing this?
- Better patient experience and choice
- Reducing the number of unattended appointments
- Reducing waiting times
To get online follow the link in your text message, email or visit https://nhs.my/salford
- Log in with your full name, date of birth and postcode
- To verify it is really you we will send you a unique one-time code to your mobile phone
- Enter this one-time code into the webpage
- You are online