One Rochdale Health and Care (ORHC) is a partnership made up of sectors from across the health, care and wellbeing system in Rochdale which aims to improve the health, care and wellbeing outcomes for the people living across the borough of Rochdale.
Current partners include:
- Rochdale Care Organisation / Northern Care Alliance (hospital and community services),
- NHS Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale Clinical Commissioning Group,
- Pennine Care Foundation Trust (Mental health),
- Primary Care (GPs, Urgent & Out of Hours Primary Care),
- Care Homes & Domiciliary Care
- Rochdale Borough Council (Adult social care),
- Voluntary Sector.
The Northern Care Alliance are the provider lead for the Local Care Organisation.
The partnership focuses on health, care and wellbeing services and how care and support is delivered locally. All partners are committed to working together so that services are provided in a safe, effective and coordinated way to meet the diverse needs of Rochdale’s residents, and enable healthy, happy communities and individuals.
The ORHC Business Plan for 2022/23 has been published, this details the key priorities over the next 12 months. To help coordinate and support delivery of the vast range of projects within the LCO scope a ‘Bridging Team’ was developed. The Bridging Team are a cross system resource with a broad remit from supporting strategic system development through to operational delivery.
Our ORHC Board is Independently Chaired by Sally McIvor and is made up of key partners from across the system. Steve Taylor is the Local Care Organisation’s Chief Officer.
Follow us on social media: