Search the Policy Hub
Check the 'applicable to' column in the search results to ensure you are accessing the right documents for your Care Organisation
The Policy Hub catalogues over 1600 documents, so it is important to be as specific as possible in your search to yield the desired results.
There are four search filters available:
- Applicable to – you can select documents that apply to your Care Organisation.
- Keywords – be as specific as possible; if you know the exact title of the document, type this in here.
- Owner – filter results by the lead author’s Care Organisation/Corporate function if needed.
- Reference/ID number – include this if known to find a specific document.
Each search filter is optional; you can use a combination or just one to refine your search. Results will be displayed with the most relevant first. Search results will also display any supporting documents linked to the main documents.
There is an option to extend your search results by including index searching; tick ‘Include file contents in search’. When this option is selected, the search results will include content from the main body of documents containing those terms.
- Searching ‘sepsis’ as a keyword generates 26 results.
- Selecting ‘Salford Care Organisation’ using the ‘Applicable to’ filter reduces this to 14 results.
- If you then select ‘Include file contents in search’ to broaden the search for sepsis documents applicable to Salford Care Organisation, it will generate over 100 results.
If you are having any difficulties finding a document, please contact the Document Control Team: firstname.lastname@example.org