This quality improvement strategy is the first time we have set out what we wish to achieve in quality improvement since coming together as the Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust in 2021.
We know that an effective quality improvement strategy can deliver several benefits:
1. Improvements in the quality of care for our service users.
2. Improvements in the experience of care for our service users.
3. Improving the experience at work for our people.
4. Improving retention rates of our people.
Having an effective quality improvement strategy is now more important than ever. We know that the last two years have been challenging for our patients and service users and our people. Through this strategy we are committing to applying quality improvement methodology to deliver sustained improvements.
This quality improvement strategy will contribute to achieving the four visions of Vision10, which are:
- Safest and most effective organisation
- Excellent outcomes and experience
- Improve health and tackle inequalities in all out places
- The place where people want to work
The strategy will run from 2023 to 2025 and will focus on the following drivers: