Volunteering can help you learn new skills and gain experience. Through volunteering you can challenge yourself to try something different, achieve personal goals, practise using your skills and discover hidden talents.
Do you want to?
- Help patients/visitors/staff/colleagues
- Make a difference
- Gain confidence
- Try something different
- Enjoy great conversation
- Connect with your local hospital
- Get involved
- Contribute to supporting your hospital through challenging times
- Use your experience and skills in a productive way
- Make new friends, keep active and have fun!
You need to be:
- patient and people focused
- able to work as a team member
If this sounds like a challenge you could rise to, you’re aged over 16 and can spare a minimum of 4 hours a week then we'd love to hear from you.
Come and join the team. We look forward to meeting you.
To apply to volunteer, please click on the link below:
Volunteer Support Manager – Rochdale Infirmary
Tel: 01706 517445
Volunteer Co-ordinator – Fairfield General, Bury
Tel: 0161 778 3608
Volunteer Co-ordinator – Salford Royal
Tel: 0161 206 8942
Volunteer Coordinator – Royal Oldham
Tel: 0161 656 1518
For Bury, Oldham & Rochdale - email@example.com
For Salford - firstname.lastname@example.org