The Patient Experience Team brings together a wide variety of feedback from our patients, their relatives and carers which we then use to improve your services.
We work with staff across the hospital to help them encourage their patients and visitors to give us valuable feedback that we can use to continuously improve.
We collect feedback in the following ways
- comment cards
- friends and Family Test
- Picker surveys
- patient and carer forums
- letters and emails from patients, friends and relatives
- comments on websites like NHS Choices and Patient Opinion
- feedback through advocacy groups, such as local Healthwatch organisations
- If you would like to send us feedback about your experience at Northern Care Alliance, you can email Experience.Patient@pat.nhs.uk
- telephone our PALS team on 0161 604 5897 or email email@example.com
By bringing together all of this feedback we can identify areas where our procedures or services can be improved.
Care Quality Commission 2018 Adult Inpatient Survey
The Care Quality Commission 2018 Adult Inpatient Survey is underway! You may receive a patient questionnaire if you had an inpatient stay at one of our hospitals in July 2018. They’re currently asking thousands of people about care they recently received in hospital. Patients & Service Users are being invited to share their experiences through the questionnaire which is being sent out by all acute NHS trusts until January 2019. For more information and look at previous survey findings here: https://www.cqc.org.uk/publications/surveys/surveys If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
NCA Patient Experience staff:
Tammy Pike, Assistant Director of Service User Experience
Joanne McAllister, Head of Patient / Service User Experience
Lynn Hulston, Head of Patient / Service User Experience
Trudy Taylor , Head of Patient / Service User Experience
Caroline Short PA/Administrator
Tel: 0161 918 4294