Board Meetings - Public Sessions
The Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust was formally established on 1st October 2021.
The public sessions of the Board of Directors’ meetings are now taking place in person. Meetings will take place in Humphrey Booth Lecture Theatre, Mayo Building, Salford Royal Hospital. If you would like to observe a forthcoming Board meeting in person, please register your interest by emailing email@example.com, including your full name and role, no later than noon on the Friday before the meeting takes place.
You can also watch the meeting by accessing the link below.
Upcoming Board Meeting Dates
The meetings will take place in person, in Humphrey Booth Lecture Theatre, Mayo Building, Salford Royal Hospital. Members of the public can also observe through a livestream of the meeting.
- 10 January 2024, 09:30am
- 06 March 2024, 09:30am
Watch the Board of Directors Meetings
- 29 November 2023 - Watch the meeting here
- 01 November 2023 - Watch the meeting here
- 04 October 2023 - Watch the meeting here
- 02 August 2023 - Watch the meeting here
- 05 July 2023 - Watch the meeting here
- 03 May 2023 - Watch the meeting here
- 27 March 2023 - Watch the meeting here
- 30 January 2023 - Watch the meeting here
- 28 November 2022 - Watch the meeting here
Board Arrangements prior to 1st October 2021
Between 1st April 2017 and 30 September 2021, the NCA Group Board operated as a Committee in Common (CiC) with delegated authority from the respective Boards of Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust (SRFT) and Pennine Acute Hospital Trust (PAHT). Board papers for these meetings are available below. Historical Board papers for The Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust or Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust prior to April 2017 can be requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.