A number of cafés are located on the hospital site, providing hot and cold selections throughout the day:
- Hope Cafe (Hope Building), open Monday to Friday 7.30am-8pm and Saturday-Sunday, 8am-8pm
- Ground coffee pod (Main Entrance, Hope Building), Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Plaza Restaurant (Main Entrance, Hope Building), Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Ground Café (Turnberg Building), open Monday to Friday, 8am-2pm
- RVS Café (Ladywell Building), open Monday to Friday, 07:45am-07:45 and Saturday, 9am-2.45pm
- The Christie Café (The Christie at Salford Royal), open Monday to Friday, 8am-3.30pm
Additionally, a number of 24-hour vending machines are situated throughout the hospital.
Level one of the Hope Building houses a number of shops and retail units including a pharmacy, a newsagent and a food store.
Additionally the WRVS operate a shop located on the corridor between the Ladywell and Brooke buildings. Open Monday to Friday, 09:00-15:00, the shop stocks a selection of newspapers, magazines, toiletries, confectionary and cards.
24-hour cashpoint facilities are located in Hope Building, Level one.