- Three days before your books on loan are due to be returned, you'll receive an email reminder. This will contain a link which allows you to renew your books online.
- Alternatively, you can call, email or visit the Library to renew your books: Contacts page.
- Books borrowed from Salford Library can also be renewed using the self-service machine with your library card.
- You can renew your books three times. After this they must be returned. If you need to continue using the books, you may be able to have them issued to you again.
- Books cannot be renewed if they've been requested by another customer.