- 3 days before your books on loan are due to be returned, you will receive an email reminder. This email will contain a link which allows you to renew your books online.
- Alternatively, You can call, email or visit the Library to renew your books: Contacts page.
- Books borrowed from Salford Library can also be renewed using the self-service machine with your library card.
- You can renew your books 3 times. After this they must be returned. If you need to continue using the books, you may be able to have them issued to you again.
- Books cannot be renewed if they have been requested by another customer.