Accessing University of Manchester PCs:
- University of Manchester (UoM) Medical Students can use the UoM PCs at Salford Library. These are in the UoM Computer Suite located at the back of the Library.
- Please note that we have reduced the number of PCs to adhere to social distancing guidelines. There are currently 16 PCs available.
Advanced Booking of UoM PCs:
- Students registered with the Library can book a PC or workspace for a maximum of 3 hours each day (8:30am - 5.00pm Monday-Friday).
- Bookings can be made from one day in advance (i.e. not on the same day). This can be done in person at the Library Helpdesk, by phone (0161 206 8189), or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On arrival, you will need to report to the Library Helpdesk. Staff will then guide you to the workstation reserved for you.
- If you have not arrived within 30 minutes of your booking starting, it will be cancelled.
- If you are booking until 5pm, you must bring your swipecard with you and may be required to sign in.
- There is a UoM printer available in the Computer Suite. Medical Students can access this using their usual UoM network login.