To replace the current Picture Archive and Communication System (PACS) and gain the ability to access PACS images across the whole of Greater Manchester.
The project involves the implementation of a replacement Sectra ‘cloud hosted’ PACS solution as part of a wider Greater Manchester roll out of Sectra PACS.
Implementation of NCA Sectra PACS
Consolidation of systems across the Northern Care Alliance
A key part of the stabilisation work at Pennine Hospitals and overall plan across Greater Manchester
Implementation of the full Sectra PACS System across the Northern Care Alliance.
Due to Go-Live initially at Pennine and Salford
Following on from an Interim solution
Project Managers - Jasmine Pennington and Tarun Shukla
Access to Information
- Delivers ability to access PACS Images across the whole of Greater Manchester
- Sectra PACS and Sectra RIS* support fast and efficient examination workflows.
- They provide direct access to all relevant patient information, including:
- dose, medication, and images
- Including non-radiology images stored in a SectraVNA or other multimedia archive.