9 August 2021
To replace the current Picture Archive and Communication System (PACS) and gain the ability to access PACS images across the whole of Greater Manchester.
The project involves the implementation of a replacement Sectra ‘cloud hosted’ PACS solution as part of a wider Greater Manchester roll out of Sectra PACS.
Implementation of NCA Sectra PACS
Consolidation of systems across the Northern Care Alliance
A key part of the stabilisation work at Pennine Hospitals and overall plan across Greater Manchester
Implementation of the full Sectra PACS System across the Northern Care Alliance.
Due to Go-Live initially at Pennine and Salford
Following on from an Interim solution
Project Managers - Jasmine Pennington and Tarun Shukla
Access to Information
- Delivers ability to access PACS Images across the whole of Greater Manchester
- Sectra PACS and Sectra RIS* support fast and efficient examination workflows.
- They provide direct access to all relevant patient information, including:
- dose, medication, and images
- Including non-radiology images stored in a SectraVNA or other multimedia archive.