Today (8 March) is International Women's Day - check out our top 10 things you can do to mark the occasion and show your support for some inspiration.
- Celebrate the awesome women in your life. Let them know how much you value them.
- Follow the hasthtag #EmbraceEquity on social media - share and engage with posts celebrating women
- Consider donating to a women's charity
- Remind and encourage others to report discrimination
- Start a club with your colleagues/friends/family e.g. a book club
- Involve men and people who identify beyond the gender binary in the discussions
- Arrange a catch up with a women in your network
- Volunteer for a cause that helps support women
- Attend an International Women's Day event
- Celebrate at home too, maybe with a movie night
Whatever your plans are to mark International Women's Day we would love to hear from you. Send us a message on our social media channels or give a special shout out to the awesome women across our organisation:
Northern Care Alliance NHS Foundation Trust - @NCAlliance_NHS