On Monday 5 July 2021, we're celebrating the NHS's 73rd birthday with a tea party like no other - and you're invited to join us.
The pandemic has taken a huge toll on our NHS staff and they need our support more than ever. So, brew your thanks for every nurse, carer, midwife, porter, cleaner and clinician – who have given so much to care for us over the past extraordinary year.
We'll celebrate the best we can by hosting tea parties for all NHS staff who work across our four hospitals and community services in Bury, Oldham, Rochdale and Salford. We'll encourage staff to take a break, enjoy some well-deserved treats and reflect on the outpouring of love from our communities.
You can join in and:
- Host your own NHS Big Tea. After a year apart, this is the ideal excuse to get together and raise a cuppa to our NHS workers. Can you hold a tea party in your garden, local park, community centre or office, or come together virtually?
- Register online and we'll support you with an action pack full of activities and fundraising tools.
- Support us at work. You can organise a tea party in your staff canteen or kitchen, challenge colleagues to bake some treats, or donate a percentage of sales from a certain product or service.
- Celebrate at school. Can you throw a birthday party for the NHS? Whether you want to fundraise or simply have fun raising awareness, we can help you.
- Pour some love. Come togeter nationally with NHS Charities Together as we all raise a cuppa at 3pm. Share your photos, videos and messages on social media - using #NHSBigTea and @ncarecharity
- Make a one-off donation, so we can continue supporting the wellbeing of our NHS heroes all year round.
Join us for a national outpouring of love on Monday 5 July and support your local NHS.