Our corporate priorities are:
- Pursue quality improvement to assure safe, reliable and compassionate care
- Improve care and services through partnership, integration and collaboration
- Deliver the financial plan to assure sustainability
- Support our staff to deliver high performance and continuous improvement
- Deliver operational excellence
- Deliver our NCA clinical service strategy and NCA enabling strategies
- Deliver excellence in research and education programmes
Each priority has a number of associated objectives and outcomes which form the framework of the NCA Plan. Each Care Organisation has developed their own annual business plan within this framework to achieve their objectives.
Our services will be:
Highly reliable - Delivering high quality services whatever the day of the week or hour of the day through standardising care to the evidence of best practice.
At scale - Creating benefits through economies of scale which result from a 'shared hospital service' across the NCA, and enabling the development of local integrated services closer to home.
Trusted - Providing safe, effective and compassionate services by our people who are highly motivated, well led and believe in the values of the NHS.
Connected - Connecting all parts of the health and social care system so they deliver better care to people in their neighbourhood which meets their needs.
Pioneering - Continuously innovating and improving services, with a particular focus on new digital solutions to improve care and patient experience.
Value for money - Supporting staff to identify opportunities for productivity and efficiency so the taxpayer is getting best value.