A place destined to be different, Rochdale Care Organisation puts co-operation and co-design at the forefront of its health and social care. We’re leading the way in community-based, integrated care and helping keep people of all ages well in their own homes.
Rochdale Infirmary, and the adult and children’s community services across Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale, consist of dedicated professionals from the health, social and voluntary sectors.
Together they provide a range of hospital and community services including:
- integrated neighbourhood teams
- borough-wide adult and children’s specialist nursing and therapy services
- health visiting and school nursing
- two intermediate care units
- an urgent care centre
- a new specialist eye centre
- short-stay inpatient clinical assessment unit
- urgent cancer surgery
- day surgery
- Pennine Rheumatology Centre
- x-ray and blood testing
- antenatal services and early pregnancy unit
- outpatient clinics